The POS Reporting System is an online toolkit made up of several application modules. These modules are for use by companies that want to simplify management and operations of their restaurant organization. There are currently two core modules within the POS Reporting System:
- My POS Data – An affordable, web-based, centralized reporting system for your restaurant POS system’s data.
- Survey Says – A customer survey program that measures and reports your restaurant customer’s level of satisfaction.
These are made available using the ‘Software-as-a-Service’ model. Each module can be purchased either individually or bundled (discounts apply). Additionally, we also offer three add-on modules:
- My Forms – Create customized forms easily.
- My Files – A centralized file management system.
- My Payroll – A web-based payroll reporting system.
Several additional modules are currently under development. Here are a few:
- Inventory/Food Costing – An online inventory and food/recipe costing application.
- HR Forms – An online HR forms management system with workflow processing. Implement and track the various HR forms (new hire, pay rate change, leave request, etc.) from submittal, through all levels of approval, then to corporate.
- Labor Scheduling – An online labor scheduling package that integrates with your POS systems scheduling package.
- E-Mail Marketing Manager – Manage your e-mail marketing campaign.
- Operations Manager – An online version of your in-store Manager’s log book. Use this to more easily track the daily status of activities for each location.
Currently, the system is for customers running the Aloha POS system. However, we are in the process of integrating it with additional systems, including Micros, FuturePOS, and Aldelo, to name a few.